SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Bracket on non tilt window sash

A handy person from Waldorf MD says:
My name is Charles, I need to order a few bracket from your company. I'm not sure of the name of this bracket so I have attached a few pictures. Your assist in identifying this item is greatly appreciated.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think I recognize this. I believe you have an old Capitol window. See our 18-006, I think this could be a compatible replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)