Bracket replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
Here
bracket
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what your question is. It looks like you purchased our 10-153, but based on your picture I'm guessing this wasn't the right match. Am I about right?

I'm afraid we don't have a shower door bracket like the one you show in your photo. The 10-153 is kind of a universal type which mounts to the top of the shower door with a through bolt. The upper part of the bracket were the wheel is attached looks the same height as yours. You could reuse your existing bracket and just replace the wheel, if the new housing won't fit.
A purchasing agent says:
Thanks so much -- a complete message was sent to a representative with your company but not posted with the photo. Subsequent to doing so, we've learned the manufacturer has had difficulties with the brackets and is replacing them at no cost. My experience with Swissco has been excellent thus far and I would source your company again if necessary in the future. Best regards.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Awesome, glad to hear it! We're always happy to help. Let me know if you ever need anything else!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.