Brake Shoe/Pivot Shoe Bonneville Windows

A handy person from Canada says:
Your 26-226 Pivot bar mates the size I need for my Bonneville windows (Double Hung) - however I need the Brake Shoe/Pivot Shoe to match up with it - searched you site a bit but could not fine the one I need - mine is 1 1/4" high, 1 5/16" wide and 11/16" thick. The metal cam is 17/32" across the face and 7/16" deep (all on Bonneville windows which are now GONE) - can you help? Thanks
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The shoe looks a lot like our 15-105. I would remove your shoe from the window and get more accurate measurements to confirm that this is a match.
A handy person from Canada says:
The sizes are pretty close - one more quick question - on the existing ones, a "flat metal hook" goes down the side and hooks onto the existing brake shoe, it uses a nylon cord attached to the "hook" - what method does your 15-105 use to attach to the "hook" I have in place already ? THASNKS
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I just wanted to add that I don't believe that our 26-226 tilt bar will fit into the cam of the 15-105. The end needs to be square off, so I recommend our 26-415 tilt bar in addition to the 15-105 shoe. To remove and install the hook, you use a pair of needle nose pliers. Just be careful, since the balance string is under tension. It will take some elbow grease.
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.