SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Brass door lock for sliding glass door

A home owner from Kailua Kona, Hawaii says:
I would like to get a replacement door handle and lock set for this sliding glass door, so that I can replace the entire lock and handle without having to replace the entire door. I have not been able to find this particular model locally or find it online. Do you have a set with external key that will fit this particular door? (It does not need to perfectly match this current setup; just something that will work using the same hole through the door and the same locking mechanism with the two hook-like pieces that rotate).
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We think we may have found a good replacement for this handle set and are currently working on making it available for purchase on our site. I will let you know as soon as it is!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please see our 82-063 handle set and our new 82-320 outside pull. Let me know if this hardware can work for you. However, if you use these together, keep in mind you will not be able to use the backplate on the 32-320.
A professional from California says:
Keep that outside handle. Clean it up and repaint it if you want, but those are not made anymore. Nothing else works as well. They have a slight angle to them that moves the key away from the jamb enough to allow it to turn.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)