SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Broken IWC Sliding Door Handle

A handy person from Bullhead City, AZ says:
IWC sliding glass patio door with broken handle. holes appear to be about 4 1/32 center to center. Do you guys have any replacements? Color is brown. The smaller metal piece appears to be the broken handle at the top and bottom.
User submitted photos of patio door handles.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Can you confirm the distance between screw holes? Are you measuring from center-to-center? The reason I ask is that we don't have anything that measures 4-1/32". We do have a few that are 3-15/16", though, that look like they may work with your current setup. Check out our 82-031, 82-035, and 82-069. What do you think?
A quick learner from Bullhead City, AZ says:
I am sure the holes are 4" center to center...it was just slightly more than that
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you would need, then. Those are the closest possible matches we have. I highly recommend double checking the hole distance just in case.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)