SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Broken Inside handle of out-swinging storm door

A home owner from Fayetteville, Arkansas says:
The inside handle of out-swinging storm door (vendor unknown) has broken. The measurements of inside lock/handle Wartian Lock LH-5000-2 mechanism are: 1-1/4" wide by 2-3/8" long with mounting holes 1 3/4" apart. The latch protrudes on the left side to engage with a storm door striker similar to your 40-098. Can you recommend an inside handle with locking mechanism to replace the Wartian Lock LH-5000-2? On underside of the handle is marked number DBL1100-6, also of Wartian Lock. Thank you for your help. Carolyn
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Well, we have two options for you depending on what you need. The first is a complete handle set, which we have listed as our 40-043. We also have just the inside replacement handle, our 40-185. Does this hardware match up to your handle? Wartian made a few different types similar to this one, but start here and let me know.
A home owner from Fayetteville, Arkansas says:
Thank you! The inside replacement handle 40-185 fit perfectly with my handle, which was still good. Your information was a great deal of help. My storm door is now repaired and functioning properly. THANKS!!
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm glad to hear it. We are always happy to help, of course. Thanks again for your order, and if you ever need anything else feel free to drop me a line.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)