SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Broken Pella Latch

A quick learner from Ft. Washington. MD. says:

We have a Pella Storm Door. The latch on the door has broken and we need a replacement. (see photo
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. If possible, could we see a picture of the outside handle? Your inside handle set is not familiar to us. Also, how old is the storm door?
A quick learner from Fort Washington, Md. 20744 says:
Hello thank you for getting back to us. I have attached the requested photo of the outside handle and the door jamb. Our door is about 8 years old and was purchased at Lowe's.
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience. I'm not sure it your exact handle set is still available. Take a look our 40-150. This looks like it could fit your hole spacing and spindle size. The only issue is that this a turning handle while yours is a push type. I think it should still work, but let me know what you think. Also look at our 40-160 complete handle set. If the hole spacing and other dimensions match up to your handle, you might be able to adapt this to your door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)