Broken Storm Door Latch

A home owner from Silver Spring Maryland says:
As you can see from the photos, the latch on my storm doors is broken (this is one of two with identical problems), I've looked at your products but cannot find an exact match. I am hoping that you can recommend something that will fit.

Thanks in advance,
User submitted a photo of a door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Our hardware does look different, but that doesn't mean it can't still work. What's important is your dimensions. Did you see anything on our site whose dimensions seemed similar? To start, can you confirm the distance between the installation holes, center-to-center? Can you also tell me the thickness of the door? Finally, if you know who made the door, that would also help.
A home owner from Silver Spring MD says:
I don't know who made my door.

I've attached three more pictures that might help
User submitted photos of a storm door handle set.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! The inside latch definitely looks broken, but I don't see any damage on the outside handle. Do you just need the inside? If so, look at our 40-150 and compare its dimensions to your own. If they match, it may be all you need.
A home owner from Silver Spring Maryland says:
I just received the two 40-150 that I ordered and (after removing the spindle insert) I installed them and all is well.

Thank you for your advice
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.