Broken again! S350-28 option 2730

A home owner from Yountville, CA says:
Swisco,

I ordered new balances for all of my windows (order S350-28) and replaced all.
After a couple days one of the new balance cords snapped. I ordered a new one and paid for it.
Than a couple days later another one broke. I called and was sent a replacement.
Just this weekend a third cord broke. This is a 2730. Is there a problem with your production? The cord knot seems to not hold up.
My neighbor here in Yountville CA. purchased and replaced all of his and had similar issues.

Please send a replacement for my window. 2730
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you tell me the weight of the sash these balances are supporting? That will help us determine the problem. If three broke in succession, I don't think it's a defective part. This is the only complaint like this we've gotten concerning this product in recent memory.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.