Broken casement window lock

A home owner from USA says:
I have a casement window that the lock was broke when we bought the house. I have been looking for a replacement and found one on your website that looks like it could be the one. I am sending pictures of it and hope you know which one will fix it. It is on the left side of the window with the hole for the handle on the right side. It measures 4 x 13/16 inches. I'm thinking the 38-058R looks similar but I don't have the handle to compare your handle to the one that was on the window before. Not sure about the latching part that hooks into the sliding . Looks like it goes down to far. Any help you can give me in fixing it would be appreciated.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 38-099 and see if this could work for you as a replacement.
A home owner from Archbold,Ohio says:
It looks like that one will fix it. All the measurements are right. There is an extension on the sliding mechanism on the side of the window frame because it is a tall window. I was hoping it was one of the cheaper ones but I guess it's cheaper than a new window. I'll have to order one before winter for sure. Thanks for your help.
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.