SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Broken door handle

A quick learner from Maine says:
I have a broken door handle that needs replacement. Problem is, I do not know the door manufacturer.

Attached are a few images of the storm door that opens onto my porch....

THanks...
User submitted photos of a door handle.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We do not have your exact handle set. However, take a look at our 40-152 pull up lock. I think this could be the easiest replacement to use. You could also keep your interior dead bolt. The next lock to suggest would be the 40-160, but you might need to drill some extra holes. What do you think of these suggestions?
A home owner from Saco, Maine says:
Hi,

Attached is an image with a ruler next to the latch.

What holes would I have to drill for the latch? If it didn't work...what is your return policy?

Thanks...John
User submitted a photo of a storm door handle.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I can't tell what your hole spacing is based on this picture, unfortunately. It's very hard to tell with just a tape measurerer held next to the part. That said, we show detailed dimensions for each of our parts. You can view them on each part's respective store page. You can also see our return policy here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)