SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Broken hinge

A home owner from Indiana says:
y house was built with Kinco windows. Kinco 7-92 is etched on the glass. One of the plastic slides in the hinge is broken at the rivet. Can you help be find a replacement hinge?

The hinge measures 12 inches from the back corner to the outer edge.
I see a stamp on the lower hinge. It has a little house shaped stamp and says "Truth" (third photo).
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Please see our 36-045 hinge and let me know if this is a match for your hardware.
A quick learner from Indiana says:
Thanks for looking at my problem.
The hinge pictured in the link and dimensions do not match my hinge. It could be a replacement and if I bought two maybe I could replace both of the existing hinges. My hinge is smaller (length and width) and there are two separate rivets connected to the plastic piece. Your hinge has two braces connected at one point with one rivet. is there another hinge like this?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We would be happy to look into an alternate solution. Is there any way we can see a picture of your hinge removed from the window? Could you also give me your exact measurements?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)