SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Broken part of traco window

A home owner from Denver CO says:
Sorry, I don't know any technical terms! My handyman took this photo, but was unable to find the part. When I found your website, I had him send me the photo so I could send it to you. So I don't have any measurements or anything else.

On this Traco window, this part is broken on both the right and the left sides. On both sides, the little tab that fit into the window track is broken off, and consequently the little spring got caught in the track and thus became mangled. That's all I know. I hope you can help! Thanks!
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We actually have quite a few latches that could match yours. It's hard to tell while yours is still installed. To start, I would take a look at our 26-243 and 26-244, 26-263 and 26-264, and finally our 26-390 and 26-391. Take notice of the dimensions, how it clips on the frame, and the "nose" that holds the sash in the main frame of the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)