SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Broken rear drawer sockets

A home owner from Cincinnati says:
I need a pair of rear drawer track sockets. However, I need your guidance. The ones that I must replace look exactly like your product code: 32-012. My broken sockets seem to be a little larger than this pair. Remember, I am measuring broken parts, but my approximate measurements are: 21/16" x 9/16" x 2 9/16"
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's impossible to say for sure. Could we see a few pictures? Even though they may look identical, if you say that they're a different size then there may be other differences, as well. Please also send us a picture of the track with its dimensions. Thanks!
A quick learner from Cincinnati, OH says:
Outside dimensions of the track...22 1/4" x 1".
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Yes, this looks like our 32-012. I don't think we have anything closer. Were the dimensions you gave before for the base? If so, that's not as important as the size of the opening. Look at the image below to see what the opening size is for the 32-012. This is the most vital measurement.
Profile diagram of 32-012
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)