Broken screen door handle

A home owner from Brush Prairie WA says:
Just bought a house with a homeowner-repaired screen door screen, outside handle was put on backward, and inside handle is completely broken. Can you suggest a replacement part for the inside handle?
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we may be able to help. Can you confirm the distance between the handle's installation holes? Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not the edges.
A home owner from Brush Prairie WA says:
Looks to be 3 11/16" or 3 3/4" between the centers of the screw holes.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This is an odd setup. To be honest, I'm not even sure if your outside handle is the correct handle for that door. I could be wrong, but take a look at our 83-034 and see if this could work.
A quick learner from Brush Prairie WA says:
I'll live with what I have for now (strung electrical wire between the 2 screws to make a temporary pull) and see if I can't find out from the former owner who installed their doors.

Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.