SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Broken tilt latches and pivot bar

A home owner from Schwenksville, PA says:
I have one double hung window with broken tilt latches on both sides and missing pivot bar on left side. The first photo is normal tilt latches and 2nd is the broken ones. The 3rd is normal normal pivot bar and 4th is missing one.

I'll appreciate it very much if you can help me to determine the correct catalog numbers for a pair (left and right) of tilt latches and one missing pivot bar. Thanks.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like an Alenco window sash. Start by looking at our 26-243 and 26-244 tilt latches. These may match. As for the pivot bar, we will need to know your dimensions. Specifically, I will need the total length, the distance from the end of the bar to the center first hole, and finally the end of the bar to the center of the second hole.
A home owner from Schwenksville, PA says:
The total length of the pivot bar is 2 and 1/2". The distance from the end to the 1st hole is 1 and 3/8", to the 2nd hole is 2 and 1/8". Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks. See our 26-437 tilt bar, this looks like a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)