Broken triple coil cover

A quick learner from Kansas City says:
The cover to our triple coil balance (support) has broke and I'm hoping you can help replace it. The support is 4" long and appears to be 3/4" wide. The coils themselves measure 7/16" wide. I tried to capture some numbers on the side of the coil. All I can make out is: #4.0 35" P 2208.

I also have a broken locking mechanism I'm hoping you can replace (IMAG0515). The installed picture (IMAG0514) shows it set in place. Not sure if it helps, but the window is 33.5" wide and 32" tall.

This is a fantastic website, I love how you guys are doing this. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! We are happy to help.

For the balance hardware, look at our S160-4 spring, 15-150T retainer, and 15-199 shoe. For the tilt latches, see our 26-143 and 26-244. Carefully compare these parts to your own hardware and see how well they match up.
A home owner from USA says:
I'm trying to replace this retainer also, but I'm not comfortable with the 15-150T. See the long vertical photo at right. I need a retainer that blends in to the jamb. Otherwise, my tilt latch catches the edge and the latch breaks off.
The coil retainer at right blends into the jamb at the top. That's the part I need.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Well, we have the 15-205, but this is for 3/8" thick coils. The 15-150T is for 1/2" thick coils. What size do you have?
A contractor from Michigan says:
The 15-150T is a different part then the photo.
It is used on a taller window where the tilt lock does not need to slide over it.
Notice that the retainer in the photo has end that curved into the window allowing the tilt locks to slide over. Were the 15-150T is flat and will not allow the tilt lock to pass over it.

I've installed the 15-150T and keep breaking the tilt locks.
I would like to know what the correct part is called.
It is not 15-150T as suggested.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Did you see the 15-205 I mentioned in my response yesterday? This is for 3/8" thick coils. What is the width of your existing coils and would the 15-205 work?
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.