Broken window balance

A home owner from South Carolina says:
Please help me identify this part, I've enclosed several photos to help. Thanks, Connie
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Connie. I believe we can make this balance for you, though it will need to be a custom order. Before we begin, I'd like you to review the components I plan on using. We would be using our S770-33 channel balance, but with the bottom clip swapped out for a 62-105 hook. We would also attach a 62-005 rivet at the top, the same as how you have yours, instead of the white nylon screw-way that comes with the S770-33. Does this setup look like it can work for you? If so, let me know how many you need and we can send you a custom order form and price quote.
A quick learner from Myrtle Beach SC says:
Thanks for the quick reply. What you're wanting to build sounds right but I'm new to this so I'm really not sure. What will one cost? Thanks, Connie
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Connie. Just to ballpark, the price will be similar to the S770-33, but a little more. In order to say for sure I will need to know how many you're interested in. I can then send you an order form and price quote to review.
A home owner from Myrtle Beach SC says:
Yes please send me the order form. I definately need 3. Only 1 broke from 3 different windows. Do I need to replace both on each window?
I would be ordering 3.
Connie
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I'll send the order form/price quote for 3. Honestly, we usually always recommend replacing both balances on each window. That would make sure the new balance doesn't work twice as hard to make up for the old one's performance. That said, it's up to you. If you would like me to alter your order form so that we send you 6 instead, let me know. The price would be the same in this instance, though shipping would differ.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.