SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Broyhill Lexington Recollections dresser and desk drawer guide stoppers

A home owner from Corpus Christi, Texas says:
I would like to find replacements for 10 broken dresser drawer guides for our Broyhill Lexington Recollections dresser and desk. The plastic flanges (wings?) on almost all the glides have broken off and the drawers wiggle and shift in place when closing.

Interestingly, the 2 nightstand guides and one guide from the dresser (the small middle drawer) were not broken. Possibly the result of someone in the past trying to force a drawer in place, or maybe age.

I have been told that the part is 1 3/16" wide and 15" or 14 3/4" long (if I need to buy the metal and plastic parts together).
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The plastic guide resembles our 32-081, however we do not carry the Kenlin metal drawer track. You could use our 32-063, which is a very versatile track shown to work as a replacement for Kenlin drawer systems. Check out the video below.
A home owner from Corpus Christi, Texas says:
Thank you for the response, and for taking the time to carefully look at the photos I submitted! I am very impressed.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)