SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Broyhill dresser drawer

A quick learner from Henderson NV says:
As you see in one of the pictures the center rail is broke, that is the piece I need. It is 15.5 inches long, I understand I can saw it to fit. I'm pretty sure I know the part to order but would rather be positive. Thanks, Mark
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mark. Check out our 32-063 track kit and see if this can work for you.
A quick learner from Henderson NV says:
Thanks for your recommendation. Unfortunately I did order that one (and an extra one), but you see that the bottom of my drawer isn't flat (flush) on the turn where the back of the drawer is. This is where the track guide would be attached. So I do not think it will work. You can see what I am talking about in the first picture I posted.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
You may still be able to use it. I have actually installed these track kits myself for this kind of drawer in the past. What you will need to do is to notch out the bottom wood lip on the back end of the drawer to accept the nylon rear drawer guide that comes with the kit. It's an added step to the installation, but I still feel the 32-063 is the best choice.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)