SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Bug/Rain Flap for door 25'

A home owner from Mesa, AZ says:
The more I look at my doors the more I find to replace.
I don't know the manufacturer of my doors but I need about 25 feet of this bug/rain flap. Can you help me with it?
A customer submitted photo of a bug flap.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting on our Discussion Board. I'm not quite sure I recognize this bug flap. If at all possible, could you perhaps take a few pictures of it while it is still installed in the door? I believe that will help us locate a replacement.
A home owner from Mesa, AZ says:
Two more pictures; underside of the door showing flap in its slot and outside bottom edge with flap installed.
A customer submitted photo of a bug flap.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! That certainly gives me a better idea of what you may need. Now, we don't have this exact bug flap, but we do have a couple types of woolpile that are made to go on the bottom of sliding patio glass doors. Please see our 58-013 and 58-014 and see if you think either of these could work as substitute. Let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)