Bypass closet door hanger

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I have a back mounted 3/4 inch wheel with a 1/16 offset bipass closet door hanger that is at least 45 years old. I found a similar style hanger made by Kennatrack scottie but the wheel is 1 inch. Can someone help me locate where I can buy 12 sets of the 3/4 inch wheels. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

I possibly found a roller that may match your description. What is the overall height of your roller (top of the wheel to the bottom of the bracket).

Please include a picture if possible, that would help us confirm which replacement roller you need.
A quick learner from Pittsburgh says:
3 inches
User submitted photo of their bypass closet door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We're currently working on identifying and locating a replacement bypass closet door hanger for your application. I will post an update on the discussion board as soon as we have more information.

We appreciate your patience!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.