SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority


A handy person from nj says:
Hello do you carry these
User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't recognize this, but we still may be able to help. Can you show me where this is located on the drawer?
A quick learner says:
it'd on cabnit frame and draw rides on it
User submitted a photo of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I'm afraid we have nothing exact, but there are a few parts you may want to consider as substitutes. Start by looking at our 32-063 kit, which mounts on the center of the bottom and is, in my opinion, a very versatile and easy-to-install track kit. Be sure to watch our video on how to install it, as well.

You could also consider our 32-021 and 32-022 front drawer rollers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)