COIL BALANCE SHOE & PIVOT

A quick learner from Minnesota says:
Hello,
Thank you for assisting me. The metal cams and pivots have been broken on my windows. I'm don't know the window manufacturer because there are no markings on the windows or hardware, but I'm hoping that for the COIL BALANCE SHOE, SLATE BLUE
Product Code: 15-175 will work as a replacement. I haven't found a replacement for the pivot. I need about 10 of each.

Thanks,
Fred
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Fred. This pivot is a bit weird. Can you give us your dimensions?
A quick learner from Monticello, MN says:
I have included additional photos with dimensions, Thanks Fred
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you again for your patience. Can you confirm the width of your pivot bar? I see you have 5/8", but we haven't been able to find anything in this size. However, we did find one that was similar, but at 3/4" wide.
A quick learner from Monticello, MN says:
Hi Paul, Thank you for your efforts. I haven't been able to find a 5/8" pivot bar either. It appears that I will have to grind down the 3/4" pivot bar and shorten the pivot to 1/2".

Let me know if you find a better alternative.
Fred
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.