SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

A home owner from MOUNT MARION NY 12456 says:
The door is a 5ft wood glass sliding door crestline. I need a new door lock and handle.My door lock does not hold and you can get in just by wiggiling the door handle so I am assuming I need a new lock and or handle. New track for bottom of door as well as thre roller if it comes in a complete KIT that would be ok. The door is over36 yrs old I believe in late 70S or the early 80's the number I got off hte lower right hand stationary door the door slides to the right when I am inside my house faceing out is TEMPERED 16CFR1201-C11 ANSIZ971-1975 1/8USGGC 587 AFG031 B56206A THE GLASS PANNELS ARE 26 INCHES WIDE 72 INCHES. i BOUGHT THE DOOR FROM wicks WHICH HAS SINCE GONE OUT OF BUSINESS.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I would be happy to help you find the hardware you need, but I will need more information before I can recommend anything. Let's start with pictures. If you can, show me a picture of each part you are looking to replace. I would also like your measurements for each part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)