SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Color Option for Cabinet Door Pulls - 22-107

A home owner from Rockville, Maryland says:
I think that my Woodmode kitchen cabinets have a white door pull that looks exactly like the almond one that you show and I have that product code written on down in my files. The cabinets are from 1990 - 91. I'm wondering this door pull is available in white as I need several replacements for ones that are cracked. I would rather keep this style than get all new ones. Thank you for any help that you can give me.

Elaine
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Elaine, thanks for getting in touch with us. I'd be happy to bring our 22-107 in with a white option! I'll let you know as soon as it's online and available for you to view.
A home owner from Rockville, MD says:
Thanks, Donna - I look forward to seeing 22-107 online.
Profile picture of Donna
Okay, our 22-107 is now available in white!
A home owner says:
Would the white 22-107 be available with a four inch spread betwen the center holes rather than a 3 inch spread?
Profile picture of Donna
Sure, that's no problem at all! Same deal as before: as soon as they're available online for you to look at, I'll let you know.
Profile picture of Donna
Our new 22-113 is now available! This has a 4" hole spacing, rather than 3".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)