Cabinet Hardware

A home owner from Bellmore, NY says:
Hello
This is the roller hardware on the bottom of a cabinet we bought at Crate and Barrel. The nylon wheels are wearing out badly and never were really strong enough in my opinion to carry the load of the door for regular usage. I would prefer to replace the wheels, they are easy to remove from the plastic hardware. They are about 1" dia. by 3/8" wide. I would like to get a supply of the wheels so if they wear out I can easily replace them. We have 2 of these cabinets.

Thanks,
James
User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
ITALY + -
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, James. This is a very weird roller. I've never seen anything like it before. You might be able to play around with our 84-057. Give that a look and see what you think. If not, could you give me more information on how it operates? A few pictures would help, as well. Thank you!
How to install the 84-017 screen door roller assembly
How to install the 84-017 screen door roller assembly
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.