Cabinet Hinge - soft close

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
Hello! I'm looking for a soft close cabinet hinge that matches these dimensions. The hinge has to screw into the wooden frame, not the drywall. Any help you can give would be great! I need 10 hinges total (5 pairs). Thanks!
User submitted a photo of a cabinet hinge.
SALICE
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I think we just may be able to get this hinge. We are researching a few possible matches. Before we go any further, would you be able to remove a hinge and plate and look for any numbers? Hopefully that will help us narrow down the list of candidates.
Hi Tom! That would be fantastic if you can... I've added two more close up pics of the front and back. On the front it says "SALICE" and "C" and on the back it says "IP4" and "4"
This is the regular close version and we are looking for the same dimensions in soft close :)
Thanks for your help! Ella
User submitted photos of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! That is a big help. I have one last question that will hopefully give us what we need to know: do you need to replace both the hinge and the plate, or just the hinge?
Hi Tom! Glad to hear :)
We'd need to replace the whole thing since we want it in soft close (currently it is a self close). Also for whatever reason the original house builders put different hinges on the other side of the cabinets!!! Lol! Thanks, Ella
Profile picture of Tom
Perfect. We are currently working on bringing in what we hope will be a good replacement. As soon as it's added to our catalog, we will let you know.
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, please see our 32-349 and let me know if this could work for you.
A home owner from Los Angeles, CA says:
Brilliant!!! Thank you Tom - those look like they'll do the job :) I just ordered and can't wait to get them installed. Appreciate your follow up and work on this... Cheers! Ella
Profile picture of Tom
My pleasure, Ella. We appreciate your business. Please let me know how it works out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.