SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Cabinet Part

A home owner from Houston, texas says:
The bottom is broken where one of the screws is to be placed on the track/glide for the drawer. It is a white plastic triangular part measuring .75" x 1" x 2". There is a number 520.000.07.00.50 on the back with a 98 which indicates it was manufactured in 1998, the year the house was also built.
User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
If this spacer has a 1" depth, then you could consider our 32-339. Check it out and see what you think.
A quick learner from Cape Canaveral Florida says:
I have the same part and same problem. There are two spacers on one side rail. One is OK the other is broken. The part suggested by Donna is close, but not an exact match. The original part does provide 1" spacing and does fit in cabinets with pre-drilled holes on 1 1/4" vertical centers. BUT the original part is designed to only shift the rail mounting point horizontally, not vertically. The part suggested by Donna shifts the rail mount screw up (or down) 5/8" inch placing it vertically midway between the original pre-drilled holes. The original part only provides a 1" lateral shift, so the rail still mounts in the same vertical plane (shifted mounting screw hole is co-axial with a pre-drilled cabinet hole). This photo is a side view of the intact part. The plastic pin goes into one of the 1 1/4" spaced pre-drilled holes and the shifted rail is secured by the euro screw on the right.
User submitted a photo of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information! Unfortunately, we have been unable to find a replacement for this spacer. The only other thing I can think of is our 32-334, which has a 1-1/4" depth. This may work as you've described with a little improvisation.
A home owner from Houston says:
I was wondering if the gentleman from Florida found his part and which one it was?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)