Cabinet USIP Hinges

A home owner from Rancho Mirage CA says:
Presently have USIP Hinges. Patent NO 3205532, NO 3255484, NO 3212124 and NO 3588241. I know they are obsolete so looking for a replacement in Nickel satin color. It haw zero clearance. The ones at Lowes and Home Depot don't match up the 3 holes on the door itself. Can you help?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not able to match those numbers up, I'm afraid. If they are discontinued, we likely wouldn't be able to use those numbers to find a match, anyway. If possible, please show me a few pictures of the hinges in question and tell us their dimensions as accurately as you can. Thanks!
A home owner from Texas says:
I have the same hinge as the guy that posted above. Where you able to help him?
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid he never got back to us. We will only be able to help if we can see pictures of the hardware in question, preferably removed from the window. We will also need detailed measurements.
A home owner from New Mexico says:
I also have the same kitchen cabinet hinges as those mentioned in the first post.
I also have been unable to find replacement hinges due to the holes not matching up.
The problem appears to be in the depth of the plate.
I am including a photo of the hinge.
User submitted a photo of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
You mention the depth of the plate is the problem. Can you give me your exact measurements? That will help us search for a possible replacement.
A quick learner from Washington says:
I have the same hinge, the flat part with the 3 holes is 1 3/8 inches while the Amerock is 1 3/16.
Really looking forward to your answer as I am door less right now lol
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I see you want to match the 1-3/8" on your Amerock hinge. The 32-101 has a wider flat part at 1-1/2", but you won't see that when the door is closed. Other than having to drill new holes and replacing the hinge in pairs I believe that could make a good replacement. Look it over and see what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.