SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Caldwell Block and Tackle for Western Washington University

A quick learner from Washington State says:
Looking for a Caldwell block and tackle window balancer. Numbers on the balancer are 22-13 BI5 CMC 34 and balancer is 24inches long. If you can send a quote I would be glad to return a with a PO and payment method.
Have a good day.

Jason
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We can help replace this balance, but keep in mind you have a special type that we will have to custom made. Before we begin, though, please show me the metal clip at the end of the cord. Please also tell me the length of the metal channel by itself and the weight of the sash. Thank you!
A quick learner from Washington says:
Hello Paul,
Thank you for the reply, the metal channel is 23 1/8" attached are pictures of the metal clip. The sash weighs 25 - 30lbs.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
the shoe is stamped 280
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, thanks. That should be all we need. I just would like to know how many you wish to purchase and I can send you a custom order form and price quote. Keep in mind there is a two piece order minimum. Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)