SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Caldwell channel balancers - need help with top & shoe identification

A home owner from Jacksonville, FL says:

I end to replace 2 sash balancers that have following imprinted on them

The sash weighs about 16 lbs, and the channel is 13" long by 1/5" wide (9/16" actually).
Based on this info, I believe I need 380 series balances.
However, I am not 100% sure about the top and shoe...

My top is winged and (looks like 19-005 but not sure), and my shoe is not winged...

I have attached several pictures in hopes you can help me identify which balancers to order.

A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Before we can offer an applicable substitute for your channel balance, I just need a bit more information regarding your bottom shoe. Please refer to the chart below and pick out your shoe from the examples given. Keep in mind that although the difference of a fraction of an inch may not seem like much, it is in fact vital to the operation of your balance, and it is important that you get as exact a measurement as you can.

A SWISCO guide to identifying balance shoes.
A home owner from Jacksonville, FL says:

Thanks for the reply.
The bottom attachment/shoe does not have wings and it is 1" wide (measured it with calipers).

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for specifying. In that case, with a winged top and a non-winged bottom, your balance will have to be custom made. Please take a look at this Custom Channel Balance Order Form that I have started for you and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)