Can You Please Help???? Broke Bathroom Window

A home owner from Norwalk, OH says:
Went to clean screen - should have just let the cobwebs alone!!!
Pivot Shoe broke - probably both. Pivot Bar missing - then broke the other side taking it apart. Can you tell me what I need to fix? Have the same windows in other parts of the house, does it matter the window size for replacements parts? We are under Major construction, due to storm damage (replaced part of the roof and replacing ceilings through out the house - modular home) and will want to fix any other windows that are broke, as we clean. All the windows have the same tag on inside top

Tilt out windows - thought they were Anderson, but now not sure. Tag on the inside top of the window:
Factory Order: 29649 06/10/99
Window Order: 5609 0601
25 1/4 x 38 1/4 White
1H 5A ***Do Not Remove***
110-494926 Warranty Information

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! For our pivot bar, see our 26-226 for a possible replacement. As for the pivot shoe, I'm not as sure. Can you tell me its width and thickness?
A quick learner from Norwalk, OH says:
Looks like about 3/4 wide and 1/4 thick.
Profile picture of Tom
Those dimensions don't really match anything we carry. They seem extraordinarily small. Can you confirm? I would recommend removing the pivot shoe from the window before you measure to make sure they are as accurate as possible.
How do I get the "shoe" out of the casing?
Profile picture of Tom
There are a couple ways you can remove a shoe. Look at the videos below, these should cover every different method available to you.
Sorry I only measured the metal piece. Guess I am a Slow Leaner. Awesome way to take out the pieces with a utility knife - only took a few minutes to get both out. Attached is a photo with ruler included. Looks to be about 2 1.8 x 1 1.4

Thanks for all the help!!! Linda
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Depending on the thickness of your pivot shoe, I would recommend either our 15-178 (17/32" thick) or 15-188 (1/2" thick).
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.