SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Can this assembly adapt to the 17-4264Y-000?

A home owner from Lafayett Hill, PA says:
I understand that the bottom roller unit (17-4264Y-000) is no longer available in USA. Can your 23-225 bottom roller assembly adapt? If not, do you have any other suggestions? Thanks Ellen
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hi Ellen. The 23-225 is probably your best bet, however I am not certain whether this will work as a replacement.
A home owner from Lafayett Hill, PA says:
This part does NOT adapt to the Stanley door unit. I've ordered the 23-225 and it doesn't work with my application.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I am sorry the 23-225 did not work out for you as a replacement. Unfortunately Stanley discontinued their 17-4264Y-000 roller and the 23-225 is the closest roller they make to it.
A quick learner from Covington ga says:
I have the 17 4264y-000 for the mirror doors but I only need the replacment wheels do you have wheels for them?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but the wheels are not sold separately.
A quick learner from Los Angeles says:
The Stanley 17-4264Y-000 is inserted in a steel bracket, I do not need the bracket as it is fine. All I need is the 17-4264Y-000 (plastic box with wheel), is this the right piece?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I have placed you in an existing discussion concerning the 17-4264Y-000. As stated above, the 17-4264Y-000 has been discontinued by Stanley, and our closest possible replacement is the 23-225. You cannot buy the plastic box and wheel separate from the metal casing, you would need to buy the entire piece.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)