Can you recommend a replacement for my patio sliding door handle set?

A home owner from San Jose, CA says:
The measurement end-to-end between the outer holes is ~ 5 5/8 ''
Can I get a suggestion on replacement lock set : handle + latch + latch keeper + key (wil be good if I can have key too).

I have been searching in HomeDepot, and Lowes but I have doubt because they all are of 3 5/16 " with mortise lock but they do not come with latch keeper.

I appreciate your swift reply to recommend because I have handyman coming.

Thank you
-Indra
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That's a very peculiar hole spacing. Can you confirm? Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not their edges.
A home owner from San Jose says:
Yes that is the measurement.

Please see the new pictures with measurements.

Thank you
-Indra
A professional from CA says:
It is more likely that your 2nd and 4th holes are 3-15/16". The lever would be centered in the handle. The 1st and 3rd holes are for reversing the door. 82-069 should work for this configuration.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I agree with our pal from California, I think that may be the case, as well. It looks like someone has done some work on your door in the past, so it is likely some of your holes are non-standard. That may be what's throwing us off.
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.