SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Can't find these tracks anywhere

A handy person from Danville CA says:
I need a couple of replacement sets for these 24" side/bottom tracks. They're about 37 year old and the wheels are coming off. Notice how the drawer tracks mount to the actual drawer. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. -Ron
User submitted photos of drawer tracks.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Ron. Good morning and thanks for posting. I don't think we'll have this exact track. You might want to consider replacing it with something like our 32-063. Now, you may need to cut a notch in the back of your drawer to accommodate the slider for this kit, but it's very versatile and can work on a wide variety of tracks. Let me know what you think.
A handy person from Danville, CA says:
Thanks Dave. Isn't 32-063 just considered a bottom mount center track kit ...without side rollers but rather pads? Hard to see in your web site. Thanks, Ron
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 32-063 mounts on the bottom center of the drawer. The white triangular slider attaches to the drawer itself and slides along the brown track.
A handy person from Danviile ca says:
So all weight balances on center of drawer allowing slight rocking up/dw on sides that rub on plastic ?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't think it will rock. I've never had that happen, but I suppose it would depend on the size of the drawer. Either way, I think it will be the only applicable track out of our selection.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)