Capitol door handle

A home owner from USA says:
I have a capitol door (probably from the 80's when my place was built) and the handle broke off a while back. I see that the 88-004 measures 8 1/2". I measured the distance of mine. It is the same. Does that automatically make that the right handle for me? And, what locking mechanism do I buy to go with it? What about the weather stripping? Can that be easily replaced by a handyman? If so, I'll buy that too as the door is really drafty.

Sharon
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If the screw hole centers match up, then it's possible you can use the 88-004, but I can't say for sure. It's just a pull, keep in mind, not a full handle set. In order to identify the rest of your hardware, I will need to see a few pictures of your existing handle set, along with detailed dimensions.

You could probably replace your weatherstripping yourself, if you had a mind. I would like to see a few pictures of that before I can identify it, though. I have to see its shape, so seeing a picture of its profile is essential. We won't be able to make out its shape if its still installed.
A home owner from Mt laurel says:
Pictures requested are attached.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
A home owner from Mount Laurel says:
Pics attached. What locking mech do I need?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I think you have a Series 930 Capitol door. If so, then check out our 88-004 interior pull, 82-010 exterior handle, and either our 82-102 or 82-101 for the lock bar.

We are still looking into the key lock, and will let you know as soon as we have any word!
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.