Caradco Window Replacement Parts

A home owner from Ottawa says:
Hi,
We are looking for replacement parts for a Caradco window in our bathroom. The number on the crank mechanism is 20755. There is no number on the interior plate. See attached pictures. Can you help?

Thank you!
Kathleen
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello Kathleen. Please take a look at the following part numbers: our 39-155 operator, 39-156 operator, and lastly our 39-107 cover. It is important that you confirm the dimensions of our operator as being a match to the measurements you are looking for.
A home owner from Ottawa Ohio says:
The Operator has a number on it 31538A. The operator is to the right of the part. We will need the Depress Arm 11 1/2" and also the part the Operator attaches to, see attached. Maybe we need a whole new window?

Thanks for your help!
Kathy
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
I don't think you need a new window at all. For the part in your last picture, see our 39-516. I also think the 39-505 track looks close.

Did you compare your hardware with the dimensions we show for the 39-155 and 39-156? Did you find they match? The stamp printed on the old hardware doesn't really tell us anything, unfortunately. You will need to go by dimensions. We list detailed measurements for each part that you can use as a reference.
A home owner from Ottawa Ohio says:
Where do take the measurement from. Is it the length of the mechanism when I closed?
Profile picture of Tom
Measure like this:
Dimensions for 39-155
Dimensions for 39-155
A quick learner from Chatham ma. says:
You we have fixed windows apx 36 inches by 49 inches that have double panes and moisture is in between there are six of these windows and only 2 that have leaked moisture in between can we get somebody to replace the glass I will remove the sash and replace t
It with. New sash or just replace the glass
Profile picture of Tom

Replacing the glass should definitely fix the issue, but that is unfortunately not a service that we provide. I recommend contacting a local glass shop that can assist you.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.