SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Caradco replacement crank hardware

A quick learner from Fishers, Indiana says:
We need to replace hardware for Caradco casement windows. The mechanism, arms, and handles. Are there different sizes and dimensions? Can you tell me what would best match the attached pictures? I'm hoping you will be able to respond immediately and appreciate any help you can offer.
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thank you for posting on our Discussion Board! For the crank cover and handle, I suggest that you look at our 39-107 and 39-114L, respectively. Do those look like they match?

As for the crank operator itself, I'm not quite sure what it could be. If at all possible, could you remove it from the window and take a few pictures of the whole unit? We would have to see the whole thing. If you aren't comfortable removing it, could you at least snap a few shots of the arms that open the window itself? Let me know!
A quick learner from Fishers, Indiana says:
I have attached a couple of pictures of the arms that open the window. Any idea what part # this would be? It appears that there may be a part number visible in these pictures for the Caradco brand. Thanks for your help!
A customer submitted photo of window operator arms.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional pictures! That makes things much clearer. Please look at our 39-031 & 39-032 EntryGard Dual Arm Operators and compare them to your existing cranks. Make sure to compare the dimensions of the short arm, especially! Do they seem to be a match? You may find it easier to measure your operator if you remove it from the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)