SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Caradco replacement parts

A home owner from Great Falls, MT says:
I am looking for 2 caradco replacement parts.
1- a Caradco casement window sill mounted controller. Approximately 4"x2" x 1/2" . Gold in color and I believe the operator arm is about
9 1/2" long.

2 - a Caradco screen 16 3/4" x 45" "1543 1315" is stamped on the edge. It is the type with the pull pins on the 4 corners about 4 and 4 3/4 inches from the top and bottom edge.

If you can be of any help, It would sure be appreciated.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Without seeing pictures of your hardware, I cannot be sure as to what you have. Take a look at our 39-027E and 39-028E and see if maybe they match. If not, I will need to see pictures of your hardware removed from the window.

We do not sell screens. I recommend contacting a local hardware store for further assistance.
A home owner from Montana says:
Attached is a photo. I don't know the length of the arm (that's the broken part) but the track that is on the window is 13 3/4 inches long.

Thanks
User submitted photos of a window operator.
A home owner from Montana says:
Also,
do you carry the opposite of your part 39-254 ?
If the current operator has a 9 1/2 inch arm, would a
7 1/2 inch arm work?
What does the 'beige' version of part 39-028 look like. Might be very close....

Thank you
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the pictures. If your original operator arm had an arm length of 9-1/2", I do not recommend going with the 39-254. I agree with Paul, our 39-028E and 39-027E look like the best matches we have, especially if your arm was 9-1/2" long. You may also need a new handle, so see our 39-114L.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)