SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Cardaco Sliding Glass Door Handle/Lock

A quick learner from Nashville TN says:
Could you please tell me if there is a similar replacement handle and lock mechanism available?

Thank you,

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
C60 - 1255
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Tim. I'd be happy to help you find a replacement for this handle. Before I can, though, can you first tell me the distance between the screw holes, center-to-center?
A quick learner from Nashville says:
They are 3 7/8 " apart center to center.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks! Do you think it might be closer to 3-15/16"? If so, check out our 82-031, 82-035, or even the 82-069 and see if any of these handle sets could work for you.
A quick learner from nashville says:
yes I believe so. The door is almost 1.75 inches thickas well. I like the look of the 82-035 but dont see the interior handle demensions. What about the exterior handle? I will assume that the handles and locks do not come as a set correct and I would need to purchase all seperately?

Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
The exterior handle has the same screw hole spacing as the interior handle. As for the mortise lock, yours looks a lot like our 82-227. Compare the dimensions to your own handle and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)