SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Casement Operator

A home owner from Norwalk, CT says:
Window glass marking: 4 5 84 8 MW
Window Frame marking: WS IGCC 178 CBA
This photo is of a Truth manufactured operator with 12" of arm which I can measure.
A smaller arm runs perpendicular to the large arm and measure about 4".
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm sorry, but I'm having trouble identifying your operator based on this image. I will need to see the whole thing, preferably removed from the window. Let me know!
Does the attached uncropped photo help any?
Can you tell me where I could find the relevant part or window number?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Knowing the window number wouldn't really help us. However, this second picture is a lot better. You should consider our 39-013 and 39-014 and see if these could work as possible replacements.
Thank you for your continued help.

What you have suggested is a single arm operator which is 13 1/2" long. Seems like it would be too long. Also, what about the other smaller piece? Is that part sold separately?
Profile picture of Tom
When measuring the arm, make sure to measure from the center of the wheel to the center of the gear.

I'm not sure what the smaller piece is. Do you mean the handle? If so, check out our 39-114L.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)