SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Casement Window Operator

A handy person from Belvidere, IL says:
From a Caradco casement window. The operator is marked WRIGHT 07701-00 R/H.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Could I see a few pictures of the operators in question? That will help me identify a good replacement. Keep in mind that I will have to see them removed from the window completely.
A home owner from Findlay, OH says:
I have at least 2 broken Caradco casement window operators. There are no part numbers stamped on them. So I removed my latest replacement operator for an identical window, and it was marked Wright 07701-00 R/H.
Attached are 4 pictures. Overall length of operator is 11 7/8" fully extended. Width of base is: 2 11/16.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The closest matches we have are our 39-028E and 39-027E, but their arms are shorter. Please review this hardware and let me know if you could use these for your window.
A quick learner from Findlay, OH says:
Actually, the arm length is the same as I need. Mine was an overall length measurement. I ordered left and right hand operators with 2 cranks last evening. Thanks for your response.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)