SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Casement Window top and bottom hinges

A handy person from Parsippany, NJ says:
I have a casement window that has a rusted operator track hinge assembly. Currently the window stays closed and locked to prevent it from falling out of its frame. Attached are some pictures of the right hand assembly that is not rusted out.

My window installer company was Total Remodeling, although they told me that the manufacturer is probably out of business, my question is this, what comparable manufacturer could be used to retrofit this window,because I've checked every website, and I can't find any that match this. The only number that is on all of them is 31272.

The window is a double hung casement, with dimensions of 31"W X 69"L. Any help would be appreciated. Your site is the only one that not only has the hardware and expertise, but how to videos as well. Thanks, George
A customer submitted photo of an operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Please take a look at our 36-013-10 hinge set. Would this work for you? Let me know what you think!
A quick learner from chester county pa says:
dave can you help i need that little black part you see in the picther with the two screws holding it down i also have model #31272 thanks michael
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Michael. Unfortunately, that black piece for this hinge is not sold separately. If yours has broken, you will have to replace the whole hinge. Please see our 36-013-10 and see if it will work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)