Casement operator for 30 year old wood pella windows

A quick learner from NY says:
We are trying to replace/repair pella casement operators for 30 year old wood pella windows that aside from the operators are in excellent condition. part # 7138x429 are the only part number we could identify on the crank handle. we cant seem to locate part numbers anywhere else on the windows. Attached we have pictures we took of the parts/windows and are hoping for some direction in the necessary replacment part order.
Casement operator for 30 year old wood pella windows
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The handle looks like our 39-109B. See if that's a match. I'm not sure about the operator, though. The 39-109B is compatible with a couple different kinds. I would need to see yours out of the window in order to find the best match.
A quick learner from NY says:
following up on this. just wondering if you can tell me if it looks like the operator is not stripped. the handle i know is worn to bits but wondering if you think the operator is still ok if we just ordered the handles.if you press on it eventually you can get the window to open so the rest of the hardware is still functioning perfectly. Going to do that anyway i think as we obviously need new handles one way or the other. Thanks again.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we can't tell if the operator is stripped by this image, since the gear is under the wood. Here's a diagnostic: if you spin the gear shaft and it gets hung up or doesn't open correctly, the gear may be stripped. We will need to see the rest of the operator in order to identify it, if that's the case. Send a photo!
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.