Casement operator parts

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Attached photo is from patriot truth 30818. Pls. Call me if you can provide replacement part.

Thank you.
Jacki M
User submitted photo of their window operator.
A home owner from New Jersey says:
I believe the part matching the photos I sent you is #39-141. Pls. confirm if you agree; I would like to order the part today.

Thank you!
Jacki M.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe our 39-365 might be a better fit in your window, with some retro fitting. Did your operator once have a screw base like the 39-365? It looks like it may have once had it but it broke off. Otherwise, I can't see how else it mounts to the window. Perhaps there is a metal sill bracket. If so, you can remove that, which should provide the room to attach the base of the 39-365 to the sill. See what you think.

You may also want a new handle just in case yours wont fit on the new operator. Take a look at our 39-114L or 39-205.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.