Casement window crank

A handy person from owasso, ok says:
I am looking for a replacement crank for the casement window two-year-old windows. There are no markings on the windows to indicate brand or manufacturer. There is a number molded into the underside of the crank 2119 R1 Color is what I'd call putty.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what to recommend. If possible, we'd like to see the operator itself to determine what brand hardware you have. Your pictures only show the base, which somewhat resembles the Truth 39-376. Does this match up to yours? It looks like yours might be a little bigger, but I can't be sure.
A home owner from Wantagh, N.Y. says:
I have the same cranks and I need 2, I'm wondering if the original poster ever had any luck finding them or if these matched up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.