Casement window crank handles

A home owner from Oak Grove, Missouri says:

I am looking for some replacement cranks/handles for casement windows. I believe they are Atrium windows, but not sure. These windows would be about 13 to 15 years old. The angular part of the stem of the crank is about 2 1/2 " long. the size/shape does not have to be exact however. The crank locks to the shaft of the window mechanism with a set screw. I would like to get 3 if I could please. I will attach a couple of photos. Any help you could give me would be appreciated. Thank you.

Rick

Atrium window crank handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. We will definitely try our best to help. Can you confirm the diameter of the hole that installs over the operator?
A quick learner from Oak Grove says:
The post on the operator is 1/4" diameter.
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid I haven't been able to find anything in that size. Can you confirm? That measurement can get pretty specific, even going into the X/32" range.
A quick learner from Oak Grove says:
The diameter of the opening on the crank handle is 11/32". The post on the operator does appear to be 1/4" diam plus the 'fins'. Thanks again for your help. Sorry for the delay in the response.
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. If it's 11/32", then see our 39-114, I think you'll find this is a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.