SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Casement window operator

A quick learner from Montreal, Canada says:
Hello,

The teeth in the operator seemed to be broken and I need to replace it. As u maybe now to see in the pictures there are 4 screws holding the operator, 2 on each side. Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. It's hard to tell exactly what operator this is without more dimensions. That said, check out our 39-138 and 39-141 and see if either of these could be a good match. Take special note of the arm lengths.
A quick learner from Montreal, Canada says:
Thanks for the information. However the operator in question has a dual arm, so neither of the two mentioned would fit the bill, any other suggestions.. What dimensions do you need to get a better look?? Regards.
Profile picture of Tom
Hmm... at this point, dimensions wouldn't be as helpful as more pictures. Could we see a few more shots of the operator arms from above? Or, even better, you can take a few pictures of it fully removed from the window. That would help us in our search. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
Here are aome additional pictures .. Bye as you can see the operator has one arm while the second arm is connected to the window frame !

Also, I am in need of the tubular plastic and the hair isolation, can you indicate the part numbers for those as well..

Regards.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Ahh, I see. Your operator only has one arm. That second arm is actually the hinge, which is a separate piece of hardware. Take a look at our 36-013-10 and see if this might be a better match. I also recommend that you give our 39-138 or 39-141 another look and see how they match the operator itself.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)