Casement window operator

A quick learner from USA says:

I am in need of the operator (see picture above) for the Caradco Casement window Entry Guard Truth.
I need one left and one right. Do you have this part?
operator crank
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We believe our 39-031 and 39-032 operators could be the operators you need.Take a look and see what you think.
A home owner from New Jersey says:

The picture above from the left point to the middle hole measures 10 3/4 not 9- 1/2 which is shown in the picture. The arm on the right is 3-3/4, Not 4-7/16.

Does it matter and can it be adjusted?

Thank you for your help and hope to hear from you soon.

John

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The closest match I've been able to find to your measurements are our 39-155 and 39-156, whose short link arms are 3-13/16". The arm length is 10-3/4", but I'm afraid we have not been able to find anything shorter. Make sure you're measuring from the center of the wheel bearing to the center of the operator base, not the end of the arm itself.

A home owner from Shamong says:
Hello,

This is the second time that I am emailing you.

Question???????? Is it possible to send this hardware that was discussed in the past email to Swisco? This way you can send a replacement part closed to this? I would appreciate a response.

Also, I did measure hardware correctly.

Thank you,

John
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You can send your operator in, but I'm not sure how much that would help at this point. If your measurements are accurate, then the 39-155 and 39-156 are the closest we can provide. I cannot guarantee that they will work, since the arm size is different, but we do not have anything closer.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.